Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Projects

 
 
Here are my September projects I have finished.


Projects I started (wips)/finished/committed to before I promised to only work on WIPs:

Jane Austin dress I hope to finish for Halloween. (Not finished yet.)
jadress1

Sidekick Suitcase for the SS trip. It is the perfect size for a weekend.

Suitcase
 

 Projects From the WIPs Completed:

Cut charms for i-spy, B&W swaps at the Sewing Summit.

DSCN9282 DSCN9283DSCN9284

Tea Cozy and Tea Pot Mat (Mug Rug) for Grandma :)

tea1
Hot pad

Hexi Quilt Drawstring Bag :)
Hexi quilt

Two pouches for the zipper pouch swap at the sewing summit. This pattern was soooo easy. Took me about 10 min for each pouch.
 skypouch
 
starpouch
 
Extra Curricular Projects, Done.
Some headbands. I plan to wear the measuring tape one to the Sewing Summit.

DSCN9374 headbands

How about some knitted/crochet washcloths?
DSCN9375
 
 Yummy pouch for a friend's birthday.
PicMonkey Collagelll

Pouch for a giveaway.
Pouch_Mosaic
 
made this for fun but also as a tester for the B&W bag I have to make. I am going to extend the clutch about 5" down and make it more of a side pouch with a strap. Who knows I might even add a little something to the inside too :)
flowerclutch
 
I have one more project I will be finishing this month but as it is for the Leafs Me Happy hop, you will get to see it on my day :)
 
 
This makes a total of 10 (11 if I finishe the B&W purse) WIPs completed. YAY! Lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment