Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Fun (1-13)

With Valentines Day coming up I decided to have some fun on PicMonkey and play around with their themes.
 
 

 

 
 
I broke my rule I had set up for this year "purchase no new fabric" (picking it out in a fabric store. Online is ok). I could not help it, Joann's had this cute scissor print and I just had to get some... Now what to make with it, a zip pouch possible?
DSCN1144

I decided to join The Frosted Punpkin Stitchery 2013 stitch along this year and so far they have come up with the cutest woodland creatures for this sampler.

January:
DSCN1222
 
February:
 
 DSCN1239m
 
While I was in the stitching mood I wipped this up from a kit I got at Michaels for $2.
 
DSCN1225
 
I received this from my Pouch partner for Jan. Who can say No to Doctor Who?:
DSCN1227
 
Continuing my yarn crafting, I wipped up this blanket for my daddy (Jan-Feb), Looks like Baby likes it as well.
  
DSCN1237
 
DSCN1232
 
Rose Name

No comments:

Post a Comment