Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas Stuff Part 2 (from last year!)


Already it is that time again to start up Christmas projects... But I have yet to post some of the fun from last Christmas season.
Let's hop back to Christmas 2012.
I am finally getting around to writing about/posting photos of what I have left from last Christmas. Here goes....:

 Lovey baby sister showing off her brand new Kitty lap quilt. (pay no mind to all the junk at the bottom of the photo, grandma does not edit her photos very much. Lol)

 

A Hat I had made on commission for a relative.
Lumberjack hat
 Another Hat I had made for Joey
DSCN1024
 Christina got this lovely pouch: 
DSCN1013

Grandma got these lvlies for her new kitchen:
DSCN1012
PicMonkey Collage
DSCN1029
DSCN1033
DSCN1034
DSCN9479

These went to Stephanies for unborn baby Penny.
DSCN1016

Hubby modeling a hat made for Dad.
DSCN1025

Commission for a friend of a friend:
DSCN1037

Made these fun totes for the "Jinken girls", Initaials on the opposite side.
DSCN1042

Made this for Jackie, but I think it lives with Alyssa now.
DSCN9962

These went to Lindsay for her new life as a wife :)
DSCN9478

DSCN9475

DSCN9471

DSCN9470

And this went to Alyssa as well
DSCN9476

Now I did not take photos of all the things I made and a lot of them and on an earlier post. I hope to do better this year. :)

Rose Name

No comments:

Post a Comment