Friday, July 13, 2012

I Will Call This Post "June Goodies"

Some projects I have been working on this last month:


The Mug Rug package I sent out for the 4th of July swap.


Oh and this is what I received :)
2 FQs, some patriotic napkins, a pillow pin coushin, and the lovely mug rug in the center there.

Some retail therapy: Shoes! What else... Hahaha.


Goodies from Grandma:


Aren't the food tags cute! (The Key Chain was not from grandma, I just stuck it with this random stuff).

Crafts I completed while on vacation:

Mug Rug (I finally put a backing on and )
 An easy cut-and-tie blanket for a friend's 22nd birthday!
 A 100 knot Prayer Rope for my Dad (Eastern Orthodox Christian, if you were wondering).

 Camera Case, just because.

Well that is it for this post! Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment