Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time And Relative Dimention In Space... also known as the TARDIS! Part 1

So, I came up with an idea to make a TARDIS quilt. For those of you who do not know what that is (gasp!), it is the tims machine discised as a blue Police public call Box from the 1950s, in which The Doctor (you better know WHO that is!) travels. If you have not seen the show (BBC) go watch it!

Many of my friend are VERY interested in a quilt of this design, so I cam up with a design from which I hope to come up with decent pattern.

Here is my design, influnced by a basic TARDIS googled image.

On Monday I went to Jenny's (sister store to M&L) for the fabrics.



I am also going to give them the option of a printed backing instead of black.


I am going to use old sheets to make a pattern, then I will be ready to get started on this baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment