Monday, February 25, 2013

February: RSC13 - Purple, New FO Challenge, Lovely Year of Finish

 
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com
 
RSC13 Purple concludes with a tripple zip pouch. I was not in the zip-along but thought it would be fun to make one anyway.
tripple zip
 

A Lovely Year of Finishes
My February finish is my 4th Tardis quilt order. I finished it just this last Saturday and it is shipping out to Canada this week :) This also counts as my New FO project. 2 in 1 :)
 
 2013NewFO
 
DSCN1283
 
Rose Name

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is absolutely adorable. Thanks for linking up and sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! We are big Dr. Who fans (Who isn't? LOL)! That is fantastic! I also like the bag. I love all bags and boxes. I think it's because I'm a pack rat by nature and I love anything you can put stuff into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Tardis. I have been dying to make one for my sewing room. It is on my to do list. Yours is fabulous. I just discover Dr Who. and watch about forty episodes on Netflix this summer. I did run across and article in Entertainment magazine and recognized the very early Dr Who with the big scarf and huge curly hair!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing the 'blue door' from Dr Who around lately. I'm working on the Harry Potter The Project of Doom quilt.

    ReplyDelete