Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Fun (15-28)


 

Here are some more February finishes :). I am very much in the cross stitch/needle point mood so I picked up a few projects at Joann's.

DSCN1301



This one, I was inspired by a card print out (on someone's blog and I am so bad I can not find who it was!!). I think it will become a needle book.

DSCN1262
 
 How about som more yarn crafting?? I have a lot completed these last 2 weeks. including a photo of a mini blanket I finished in Jan. but could not find the darn thing to take a photo of it.

DSCN1342

Some scarves, I think I might add white fringe to the pink one...

s1

This was done via Tunisian Crochet
s2

Some Boot Cuffs :)
DSCN1334

A Hat :)
DSCN1336

Headbands anyone?
DSCN1337

Another head band. Though I wish the photo came out better. This one has a crochet cable running the length on it and a crochet button to fasten the ends.
DSCN1339

I am thinking this will be a baby towel.
DSCN1343

Long Cowel Scarf Thingy.
s3

Here are some swap/ Bee projects I finished for the month.

(This one was actually from back in November. I turned this failed block into a pouch and sent it instead. )
Hurrican pouch

Febuary's Stash Bee Hive #2 blocks:

DSCN1292

DSCN1317

These are some lovlies I received from the Monthly Fabric Swap flickr group.

DSCN1290

I ended the month on a cleaning spree. Well the closet anyway :)

Before:


After:


Rose Name

1 comment: