So far I have completed: The ones with Photos.
1. The Cloud Mario QAL block (I am so behind in the QAL, if finished already and I am just finishing block 4/20).
2. Binding the orange quilt.
3. Finishing these burp clothes I have cut out.
I have 2 more to make.
4. The Stash Bee block of the month.
5. My block swap partner's block for this month.
This was the first one I made but it was too small so I decided to keep it for myself and make her another block.
Here is the 2nd attempt at making my partner a block. I have not decided on if I want to sew the halves together in a "X" or an "O".... A little help?
6. The Woodland stitch-a-long for April (It is a Jackalope!)
I finished this too but have not taken a photo yet.
And that is just the sewing list!
My yarn crafting list has:
1. Finish knitting the rainbow baby dress for my cousin's baby.
2. Finish the washcloths for a client.
3. Finish the rainbow legwarmers.
4. Finish the rainbow (see a pattern here? I like rainbow a lot) crochet bobble tote.
I am waiting of yellow yarn. I ran out :(
I think that is enough on my plate with out biting off more than I can chew. LOL