Monday, April 15, 2013

April Check In


A Lovely Year of Finishes
 
So far I have completed: The ones with Photos.
 
1. The Cloud Mario QAL block (I am so behind in the QAL, if finished already and I am just finishing block 4/20).
 
DSCN1519
 
2. Binding the orange quilt.

DSCN1501m
 
3. Finishing these burp clothes I have cut out.
 
I have 2 more to make.
pb  
 
4. The Stash Bee block of the month.
 
5. My block swap partner's block for this month.
 
This was the first one I made but it was too small so I decided to keep it for myself and make her another block.
 
DSCN1518
 
Here is the 2nd attempt at making my partner a block. I have not decided on if I want to sew the halves together in a "X" or an "O".... A little help?
 
bsaa

6. The Woodland stitch-a-long for April (It is a Jackalope!)
 
I finished this too but have not taken a photo yet.

And that is just the sewing list!

 
 My yarn crafting list has:

1. Finish knitting the rainbow baby dress for my cousin's baby.
DSCN1498m
2. Finish the washcloths for a client.
DSCN1500
 
3. Finish the rainbow legwarmers.
Rainbow Leggings
 
4. Finish the rainbow (see a pattern here? I like rainbow a lot) crochet bobble tote.
I am waiting of yellow yarn. I ran out :(
 
I think that is enough on my plate with out biting off more than I can chew. LOL
 
Rose Name

1 comment:

  1. I love your projects, even the leg warmers, and I'm not a knitter. =) I just discovered the Mario QAL the other day, so I haven't done any. That's a little time consuming, but your cloud guy looks great!

    ReplyDelete