Friday, April 5, 2013

April Goal Setting


A Lovely Year of Finishes
 
Recently I have been going through my stash and finishing projects. This Year of Finishes is a good influence on me :).

This month I plan to finish:
 
1. The Cloud Mario QAL block (I am so behind in the QAL, if finished already and I am just finishing block 4/20).
 
2. Binding the orange quilt.
 
3. Finishing these burp clothes I have cut out.
 
4. The Stash Bee block of the month.
 
5. My block swap partner's block for this month.

6. The Woodland stitch-a-long for April (It is a Jackalope!)

And that is just the sewing list!
 
 My yarn crafting list has:

1. Finish knitting the rainbow baby dress for my cousin's baby.

2. Finish the washcloths for a client.

3. Finish the rainbow legwarmers.

4. Finish the rainbow (see a pattern here? I like rainbow a lot) crochet bobble tote.
 
I think that is enough on my plate with out biting off more than I can chew. LOL

Rose Name

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. These are truly lofty goals. If you finish even half of this list you can give yourself a good pat on the back! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete