Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Extras

Here are some extra projects that got done in June that were not on my Goals list:
 
Stephanie gave me her scrap of jersey from her maxi shirk she made back at the Sewing Summit (fun class!). I made it into a comfy top. You can wear it with a belt to dress it up for going out, or wear it by itself for an around the house top, OR tie up a corner and wear it over a leotard or dance top and dance away !
 
DSCN1757
 
Bandanas for Kristy's daughter's birthday party.
DSCN1758
 
Some Doctor Who:
DSCN1760

DSCN1846

DSCN1848

DSCN1895
 
Some Cross stitching sent my way by Alyssa @ Penguin & Fish.
DSCN1878
 
A bag of crumbs waiting to be used as stuffing.
DSCN1770

Convertible fold over clutch. I have been meaning to make this since last May.
PicMonkey Collage

Oh did I mention I got a job teaching Jewelry at Jo-Ann's?
DSCN1852

The curves class project from the Sewing Summit last year. I finally finished it. And turned it into a pillow, to match the quilt I made my Hubby.
PicMonkey Collage

Mine! =^.^=
DSCN1891
Made this t-shirt nightgown. Supper comfy!
PicMonkey Collage

Finished this skirt my friend started years ago (just added elastic).
DSCN1877

A cute Tutu for baby Alanah:
DSCN1865

A adorable quilt for little Lydia :)
DSCN1893
DSCN1894
Love this fabric!
DSCN1894
 
April block from Agnes in Ireland!
DSCN1783  
Rose Name
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment