Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June Finishes! ALYOF

 
 
A Lovely Year of Finishes
 
Here are my June goals. Some of these are runoff from last month that I was not able to get to (and still might not):
 
1. Mario QAL: Question mark block
DSCN1837
 
Fire flower block
DSCN1845

Parana plant block
DSCN1854

Star block
DSCN1856
 

2. Doctor Who QAL block of the month: Tardis, Time lord, K9, and SS Madam De Pompadour
 
 

3. BAS Partner Block: May
DSCN1769
 
 
 and June
 
4. At least 1 Ruffled diaper cover.

 
5. Jane Austin Period Dress FINISH Almost finished!
DSCN1896

I need to get my machine fixed so that it will do button holes again... But that is all that is left!
PicMonkey Collage
 
6. Baby boy quilt for S.'s
 SQ2
  
7. Make the pillow cases for Grandy.
DSCN1761
 
8. Make Alana's 1st Birthday Mini Mouse quilt.


 
9. Alana's Mini dress
DSCN1762
 
10. Pocket Skirt
 
11. Trendy skirt:
  Version 1 - I made the waistband too wide so I am going to give this to my sister since she is a larger woman that I (just all around bigger, taller etc. Big boned)



 DSCN1799

Version2 - A shorter version with an encased elastic for the waistband. This one stays with me.
DSCN1800

 
12. Deer quilt top?
 
13. June Woodland sampler box
DSCN1754
 
14. Stash Bee block: June & 15. RCS Block: Yellow
DSCN1900


Yarn projects!

1. Finish pink scarf.
DSCN1755
 
2. Make Elephant lovie for Baby Hoff
 
3. Finish Baby blanket for Lori's charity drive (My MIL goes to this crochet group where they give you yarn and you tank it home and make things for babies and then bring them back to be donated.)
 
Oh well I will just have to move some of these UFOs over to next month.. :P

Rose Name

3 comments:

  1. So many great projects! I love all of them. Super Mario is going to be an awesome quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have set yourself some targets! Looking good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so many projects, you've really accomplished a lot, I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete