Monday, September 30, 2013

September ALYOF Finishes




A Lovely Year of Finishes
This month I was to be working on a Tardis quilt order from my Etsy shop. The order was placed the first week of the month and I was waiting for the fabric she wanted int eh quilt to arive (it came last week).

So far I have assambled the backing from the fabric she has sent. I have to cut out some more Tardis pieces before I start the top (I quilt as I go, much faster). 

DSCN2471 DSCN2473

It just so happens that this last week I have received 4, FOUR, 4!, aditioonal quilt purchases from my shop!!!! WHAT! So now I have 5 quilts to make (Ok two of them are king sized quilt tops only). 

So I am still working on the ONE quilt, it is not going to be finished this month. And I am also scooting these 5 quilts on to next month's goal.


Rose Name

No comments:

Post a Comment