Thursday, November 7, 2013

October Odds-and-Ends




There seemed to be very little sewing, or crafting of any kind this month... Or just not as much as usual....  A lot more towards the end of the month.

This is a cowl scarf/head covering (Religious). It is about a half yard wide and I just serged the short ends together. LOVE it!
PicMonkey Collage 

A "Whatcha ma call it" jacket thingy. I drafted the pattern from a shirt I had (Saggy sleeve style).
DSCN2549 

A Maxi skirt. Double knit.
DSCN2548 

An infinity scarf I made with left overs from the skirt (I also made a head band).
DSCN2550

Finished my sweater! (Finally)
PicMonkey Collage  

Some Jo~Ann goodies: 

Class sample:
DSCN2474 

Made by Students:
DSCN2485 DSCN2486 DSCN2487 DSCN2489 

DSCN2490 

Finished my Woodland sampler for the month.
DSCN2491

Made this goody bag for Halloween.
DSCN2499 

Fold-over clutch
PicMonkey Collage 

Crochet Head band
  PicMonkey Collage 

Matching Cup cozy.
DSCN2525

So I made all these labels... And then my good friend pointed out that I miss spelled a word....
DSCN2513 DSCN2514 

Some fall decor....
DSCN2510 DSCN2512 

Rose Name

No comments:

Post a Comment