Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2014 Original Design: Tardis Quilt

AmysCreativeSide.com

Welcome to the Bi-Annual Bloggers Quilt Festival! This is my entry for the Original Design Category! This quilt was though up and came to life back in the late summer of 2012. I sell this quilt on my Etsy shop and have completed 15 (!!!!!) orders to date :)

Drum Roll.....!

The T.A.R.D.I.S. Quilt! (Vote for this one!) (Will add a full photo tonight.)









Here are just a few of the other versions I have made :) (Newest to Oldest)

Baby is waiting for The Doctor....

I truly enjoy making this quilt! I am very blessed to have found an outlet for my creativity and to make some $$ while I am at it.

Enjoy! Be sure to Hop back to Amy's Creative Side to view all the other entries! Please Vote for me next week!
Rose Name

2 comments:

  1. I get a kick out of how many TARDIS quilts there are now. One of these days I need to make my own. This one is lovely - I especially like the Gallifreyan label on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VanGogh in the background really adds something extra to this one!

    ReplyDelete