Thursday, May 1, 2014

January & February... & March & April... I am so behind!

So sorry I have been absent for these last four months. So much has been going on... and not much at all. We are finally unpacked and completely moved into our house and we discover there are TERMITES IN THE SEWING ROOM ("Troll, in the dungeon!")!!
So that is want is happening this weekend, well today through Saturday. I have made a plethora of goodies these last few month. Enjoy!

Sewing:




    

Jewelry:







       


Misc.

       



Here are some of the things my students have made.
Quilting 101:






    

Jewelry 101

 








     

Machine Quilting and Binding:


Seasonal Place Mats:


Seasonal Table Runner:



Jewelry Design Workshop:


Block Of the Month:










         

Work Samples:

Jewelry:




        

Rose Name

1 comment:

  1. What a lot of fun creations! Makes me want to go and make something in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete