Monday, March 12, 2018

It's Been A Long Time... Hello Again

Hello my faithful followers. First off I would like to thank all of you for sticking about with me even though I have been absent for the last 4 years. I'm Back! Last time I left you I was still a newly wed, just started my job teaching quilting at Joann Fabrics, and was childless. Well, my hubby and I will be celebrating out 7th year together (!), I have been with Joann's for 4 years and LOVE my students, and have recently started working for Fully Promoted (formerly EmbroidMe) in Riverside, still have no kids. I am hoping to start posting at lease one blog a month to get started, to catch you up on what is new, and to do some giveaways and swaps! But first, I need to figure out how to post photos on blogger again!

Schedule of March events:
Show you the quilts I have been working on
Post a link so you can see what my students have made (!)
Start a giveaway!
Start a swap. (any ideas, themes, we should do?)

Please hop on over and follow me at my new spot! Rebeckah Rose Creations

I also need a new look... TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Let us get that swap started! I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete




  3. Really this is awesome and very helpful to me thank you very much to shear this post…
    clipping path services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!nice post.thanks for the share

    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go to many places in the world in search of delicious food but I loved that food more until I saw your post I saw your post and I tasted the food you made so, I want to say that my best Good experience now I can taste your post better now I don't need to go around for taste. Real Photos Girl Gurugram
    Gurugram Girl Number
    Cheap price girls gurgaon
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    VIP Girl Gurugram
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    premium health
    Health Tips

    ReplyDelete