Friday, August 24, 2012

HELP!!!

HELP!!! When I was trying to add photos in my blogger dashboard it said I had reached 100% of my saved photo data. Therefore, I am not able to add any more photos to my posts!!!! How do I change that?? Help!!


Direct Quote:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are too large and you've reached your limit. You can either pay Google a few bucks a month to get more storage space or you can start hosting all of your photos on Flickr (that's why I started doing that). Blogger will still let you upload photos that are smaller than a certain size, but I'm not sure what size that it. Your best bet is to re-size your photos so that they're a smaller file size or to start using Flickr more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious how many pictures do you have?

    ReplyDelete