Friday, August 24, 2012

Long Beach International Quilt Fair

 
 
On Friday July 27th Stephanie and I attended the Long Beach International Quilt Festival. I know it has been a while since then, but to be honest, I just forgot to post about it. There were some wonderful quilts and I wanted to share a few of my favorite ones with you.
 
This lovely one is after my own heart, me being a dancer and all. It is too bad that you can not really see the detail of the stitching. Each body is quilted to look like muscles in motion. This quilt is truly a work of art.


This one was all hand quilted :)
 
 
Some loveliness from a few of the booths:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
And some goodies I brought home with me :)
 
 




 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Obrigada por me mostrar esta obras de arte,e estes tecidos?Só quero ver suas obras depois.Beijos.

    ReplyDelete