Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Maddness (1-12th, My Birthday!) Long Post


Things have been so hecktic this year I feel like I have no time for blogging anymore. So I have decided I will blog twice a month at the least, once in the middle on the month and once at the end/begining of the month. You might have noticed that I had started last month.
 
(Sewing projects are the 2nd half of the post)
 
On the 6th we had to take Baby in for a follow up. Last month we found out she had a bad care of earmites and an infection caused by them. She is all better now :)
 
 
Baby does not like going to the vet and hides behind her daddy everytime. Isn't she a cutie! (And my handsome hubby too!)
 
Later that evening we had tickets to see WICKED!!!! I had seen it before but this was Hubby's first time.
 
 
While we were there we ran into our very good friends who were out on a birthday outing as well.
 
 
Birthday girls! Look we are twins!
 
 
 Over the weekend we celebrated my birthday (24!! I know I am sooooo old HAHA). We went up to visit my family in SCV. It was a good day.
 
 
I got my hair cut by a close friend who graduated beauty school, and I love it. We also went out to lunch and after that I went out with my sister to take our neighbor's 12 year old out shopping for her birthday. I was pooped by the time we were finished. But no, they had a surprise for me! My sister treated everyone (and by everyone I mean myself, my 4 sisters, sister-in-law/friend, and 2 other friends) to dinner and drinks! She is so sweet. AND they caught me! I was sung to wearing a rediculous hat and had ice cream smeared on my face LOL. Oh Boy.
 
 
 On sunday Christine had a party to celebrate her birthday:
 
 
Photo: And the guests are here!
 
It was a blast :)
 
(Hubby with his Green Elixer, that is what I call it anyway) At Ferralls for my birthday, on Tuesday.
Photo: Ronnie's Green Elixer ;)
 
After lunch we went and saw Oz.
 
 
How about some projects I have been working on?
 
Still in the yarn mood:
 
Crochet Roses
 
Cabled Headband
 
 
Dishcloth Hangers
 
Boot Cuffs
 
Dishcloths
 
Ball?
 
Scarf Thingy
 
I needed a new scrubby for the dishes. Hubby likes this one, I will be making more :)
DSCN1347
 
Swap blocks:
DSCN1394
 
Swap Friendship Bag: Going out!
Friendship Bag

An envelop clutch for Taryn:

envelopeclutchtaryn
  
Sampler progress:
 
DSCN1350 DSCN1348
Some free time stitching I added to a bib for a baby shower:
 
DSCN1383
 
 
 
This is a baby quilt I wipped up for my sister to give her friend who is having a baby (nick named "Smalls").
 
DSCN1374 DSCN1376

I was also in the Nancy Drew Blog Hop and did not get a chance to finish one of my projects, so here it is: The Pillow!
 
Nancy 2
 
AND another pouch (the first one is on the previous post).
nancy
Rose Name

2 comments:

  1. What I do for my posts, is I write a bunch of posts at once and schedule them for the future so that my blog updates even when I am not available to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy girl with all those projects

    ReplyDelete