Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Awesome-ness!


Here is what I have been up to this month.

Remember this photo? Well It has turned in to stuffing for a Poof. It is not all the way stuffed yet, maybe by the time I finish Christmas presents it will be done as well. Do you like the fabric? Hubby picked it out.
DSCN1770DSCN2032

In the middle on the month a friend from church threw a party. Her family throws one every year. And each one has a theme! This summer's there was The Wizard of Oz/Wicked/anything OZ related!
This is what I wore. I did not have time to make a costume, the party date kinda snuck up on me.
PicMonkey Collage

This is what I made for her, for the party. You might remember the two blocks I made last year some time. Well here it is turned into a party banner.
DSCN2096

I randomly mad this pin cushion because I thought my day for the Pin Hop was tomorrow but it turns out it is in September.
DSCN2172

Nighty made for Alyx (She is Married on Sept. 1st!!) Ok so I had to add some lace to the sides to make it a bit bigger.
CheetaDSCN2202

Here you can see the sleeves I added to her wedding dress, and the veil I made (ok so the veil blends in with the train).

DSCN2210
And the Reception dress:


Dancing!


Quilt Commissioned for baby Cassie. Made from her Dad's old shirts.
Cassie's Quilt



Here is how I make extra $$$$. My Joann samples.

First up: Seasonal Table Runner - TrendsDSCN2089 DSCN2090 DSCN2091

Christmas Table Runner
DSCN2102
DSCN2103

Enough said....
DSCN2093

Block of the Month blocks:
DSCN2105 DSCN2106

Made the "Present", "Pumpkin", and "Pendant" earrings too.
DSCN2109

Now I just had to show some fabric I am going gaga over right now.

I really want to use this for the next Tardis quilt:
DSCN2082

DSCN2199

I would LOVE to make a dress out of this, Too bad it is $40 per yard!!!
DSCN2176

Love the green!
DSCN2028

In love with the fabrics here!
DSCN2024

These are the blocks I have received from my swap partners.
DSCN2177

DSCN2178

The Christmas sweater I am making for myself. :)
Only after I had this piece 95% done did I realise I was knitting the back piece and no the front. Oh well. I do like the pattern on the back also, where before the pattern would have only been on the front. This is going to be an awesome sweater!
PicMonkey Collage

Finished the sleeves!
DSCN2198


Rose Name

No comments:

Post a Comment